I read this book on trading after a long break. The last one I read was by Nicholas Nassim called "Fooled by Randomness". I realize that I have read too many books on finance for newbies and recognize a need for me to move on and read more technical pieces.
The positives are the book is a simple read and has a lot of examples that simplify the concepts to a naive reader. Also for people who have read other such pop-books on finance, there is a lot of overlap in such pieces. However, some of the insights in these books are not trivial. So may be reading it a couple of times will do one no harm.
In all a decent read. Will rate it 3/5.
Next book review will be on Haruki Murakami's "What I talk about when I talk about running"
- Ramesh Nidadavolu
- Mumbai / Hyderabad, India
- This is not my life. Sab Phictional hain bhailog.
Ben Franklin - Notes
About Me
Junta ki adalat
Powered by Blogger Widgets
