Chapter 1- Part 2 ..... Continued


Chapter1 - Part 2


I still cant decide on my order. The waiter is eyeing me with disgust. I scan through the room around carefully avoiding eye-contact with the waiter. I think I am doing a good job at it. The girl two tables to my right starts hurling abuses at the guy sitting next to her. Startled, I move my head towards her. The waiter arguably very good at analyzing people, predicts my inevitable reaction and moves swiftly a couple of paces to his left. Damn! We have made eye-contact.


With a fake smile that he puts on he walks towards me and asks me – 'Sir.. Can I get your order.' Spaced out, like most times, I retort with a 'huh'. He then repeats ' Kuch loge Sir ?' The truth is I still have no fucking idea of what I should order. And on top of that, the waiter just managed to piss me off. What the fuck does he think? That, I dont understand English? Yes, maybe many years ago. But now I run my own dhanda. We have designers from all over the world working for us. How gullible the fucking lower class of India is. How gullible I was, once upon a time. Not anymore though. Now I read the economist, I have a take on when the recession would end, I employ 100 educated people and yet.. the gullible still mistake me as one of them. Assoles.


The waiter stands next to me, displaying something that resembles of patience for a short while. I decide that I cannot decide and pull out a coin. I toss it and choose heads. Heads it is! I order a masala chai. The waiter seems disappointed. Wait a minute! Did he just figure out what was going on in my head. Am I that predictable? Are we really the same? Is he correct in assuming I am one of them? You see this is the problem. I wont know, I will never know.


Do I really have a problem with spending money? I dont think so. Or else, why would I sport a swatch that costs 7.5 grand and drive a honda-city. I truly lack the ability to appreciate fine things, I assume. This is something I think the true-rich are born with and the bluff-rich like me can never manage in their lifetime.


... Paisa kama liya but class nahin seekha abhi


to be continued

Phiction: No entry for Me

Chapter 1

Part1 Part6

Part2 Part7

Part3 Part8

Part4 Part9

Part5 Part10

Digg it!!!!

Stumble

Follow me on Facebook.. Some motivation always helps :P

Tweets

    follow me on Twitter