So what am I upto?


I am scared these days to meet old friends from IIT Bombay. To be more correct, I am scared to answer the question - ' What are you doing these days? ' . Its almost an unimaginable sin to take some time off, I feel sometimes - (thanks to peer pressure and the standards set by the society on an IITian). And all this because on that dreaded day of JEE you score 15-20 marks more than someone else.

I sometimes miss the lack of necessity to perform. Sometimes I wonder if its the lack of necessity that makes one more genuine and natural in his choices.

But all said and done -I need a JOB and I need it soon , but on the other hand I have read 4 books in the last week. Thats pretty productive and a good start I guess.

Phiction: No entry for Me

Chapter 1

Part1 Part6

Part2 Part7

Part3 Part8

Part4 Part9

Part5 Part10

Digg it!!!!

Stumble

Follow me on Facebook.. Some motivation always helps :P

Tweets

    follow me on Twitter